RSS

hello again

OH MY GOSH it's been a looong, long time since i wrote and published my last post. I was blogwalking when I realized that hey... I used to have a blog when I'm a sixth grader. And I believed that I haven't deleted it yet:/ so I logged into my blogger account and boom, here I am. So right after that, I read my sweet, lil' blog and I felt like I wanted to laugh AND cry at the same time. No joke. Truthfully it is weird to see what I wrote (and published ofc) when I was younger. Okay, it's only three years since my last post but I admit, maaany things has changed since then. Right now there is a battle happening in my brain, it is about whether I'm going to delete this blog or not. Oh wait, decision is made. I've decided to keep this blog just the way it was. No, I'm not going to write on this blog anymore. Maybe I'll start a new blog... (still) filled with my stories and a lot of other things. Let's just say that I'm keeping this as a memory that I can peek when I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Feel free to note that;) (AND HEY IT RHYMES) Sincerely, Aini Hanum B.

0 comments: