RSS

No Server, No Maid = HELL!

Okay, so after idul fitri i move to my old house.
We were so busy, so i tired. I slept in my mother's room hehe.
So, a few days after idul fitri i went to Cirebon ^0^
After that, when i go home, my maid is at home already.
But... my new maid's grandmother sick so she go back to her hometown :'(
So, there are just one maid at home.
But... (again?) the old maid is SICK because she's too tired.
So she went to her hometown... :'(
And finally, we trying to find new maid.
And it's not working -,- 
So the security helping us.
(In Indonesian) Jadi seperti ini...
1. Pak Bagus : Satpam merangkap ojek (mengantar les&sekolah naik motor) dan tukang cuci piring serta tukang cuci mobil dan juga menyapu dan mengepel -,- fiuhh
2. Pak Ncus (what a weird name haha) : Satpam merangkap supir 
(Back to english)
After a long long long time, my old maid is healthy again. She is back to my house.
And... i feel happy because this house is clean now ;D

0 comments: